04 Apr Puzzle 12
Featured Puzzle 12
QUOTES IN QUIZ is a compilation of quotations from speeches and writings of the great and famous in absorbing puzzles. It consists in solving or decoding the quotations with given clues and authors.
To decode the quotation simply supply the correct letter in each box.
The same number corresponds to the same letter.
Some helpful tips to decode the quotations:
1. The number in each box corresponds to a letter of the alphabet: same number, same letter.
2. Continue supplying the correct letter in each box until you are able to decode the hidden message.
3. Consider the following clues:
• Start with 1- or 2-letter words. A 1-letter word is either A or I.
• A letter after an apostrophe is either ‘S, ‘T or ‘D.
• Two letters after an apostrophe are either ‘RE, ‘VE or ‘LL
• A word that ends with G is normally preceded by IN.
• Double letters at the end of a word are SS, EE, FF, LL and OO.
• A long word that ends in SS is usually preceded by NE or LE
• Most often used one-syllable words with double-letters are: ALL, WELL, WILL, SEE, FREE, KNEE, TREE, TOO and OFF.
• K is usually preceded by consonant C, N or R while Q is always followed by U and another vowel; V is often followed by E.
Follow and Like Us!